Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mounted Photos Finally!

Cece is licking her lips after considering my being on her- a submissive gesture.

Cece, calmly posing.
 
Yesterday and today were just gorgeous and way too nice to be inside, stuck on the computer. Cece and I have been working hard though! She is becoming more comfortable with me being on her back  and I am able to move around on her and rub my legs lightly along the sides of her barrel. She understands the bridle much better and is giving to pressure well. Yesterday she was stopping for me every time that I asked her to and even backed a couple of steps for me! Today was the first time that I mounted fully into the saddle (up until this point I have always mounted her from the tire, bareback) and was just awesome for it! She likes the security of someone on the ground (horse or human) nearby, but she is growing more confident daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment