Saturday, April 6, 2013

A little sister time!

Hmmm.. I think that I should have tacked her up BEFORE playtime!
 
Cece had another great morning session. After grooming time, we did some more desensitizing to things on and around her back and practiced lunging over the tarp. I thought that I would let her have an hour with the other two mares before I got the saddle out. A few minutes after I let her into the larger paddock she marched over to the ONLY muddy (and I mean muddy/pond like) area and dropped down smack in the middle for a good roll. She proceed to get up, reposition and get back down for more 3 more times. It was positively painful to watch! All I could think was how long it was going to take to get her clean enough to tack her up! Grrr... actually I am sitting her now contemplating whether or not I want to rethink my plans for todays session. Better procrastinating  and get out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment